Refresh yourself with this healthy pineapple cilantro lime juice!
Drinking your homemade juices is a great enhancement to your healthy lifestyle. Without the artificial flavors and added sugar, homemade juices can be really tasty. And most importantly they have a high nutrition value!
The ingredients used in this recipe have their own magic benefits. They help detoxify the body, boost immune system, provide good digestion, improve the skin, etc.
Be sure to use organic ingredients as much as you can! You want your juices to be as healthy as possible, and not full of pesticides.
So go on, make this pineapple cilantro lime juice and enjoy your moments of refreshment!
Pineapple cilantro lime juice recipe
- ¼ of a fresh pineapple, remove skin but with core intact
- 1 cucumber
- 15 to 20 stems of cilantro, depending on your taste
- 1-inch of ginger root
- Juice from 1 lime
- A pinch of seasalt to enhance taste and for better retention of nutrients (optional)
Follow these steps to enjoy a glass of pineapple cilantro lime juice.
- Add all of the ingredients but the lime juice to your juicer or blender.
- Juice or blend. If you are using a blender, pulse until smooth.
- When the other ingredients are mixed, add the lime juice.
- Add ice or enjoy as is.
Caution: Not suitable for diabetics.